Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One Week!

By LindsAy:

Well in 7 days we will be on our way to Lesotho! We have raised all of our funds which we are so thankful for, we couldn't have done it without you! At this point it still does not seem real to me and I don't think it will until I am on a plane. Believe it or not my packing as been minimal and my mom has been reminding me that I should probably do that soon. Being a pretty last minute person, I probably wont be 100% packed until 1:00pm on May 26 :)

Lindsey and I will be leaving Detroit at 5:40pm on May 26. From there we will fly to Amsterdam then to Johannesburg. Early the next morning we will have an hour flight to Lesotho. With all the time changes we will be arriving around 7:30am May 28. I think this is 1:30am MI time. If anyone has ideas to pass the time flying let us know! Since our Ipods will only last for about 7 hours (well for me my Ipod is 3 years old) we will need to find other ways of entertaining ourselves, this actually might not be too difficult considering its Lindsey and me we are talking about.

If you could keep us in your thoughts and prayers it would be greatly appreciated. Lindsey and I have never been on a plane for more than 3.5 hours and both of us have odd/unrealistic fears about flying. Also, the volcano in Iceland has been irrupting ash (maybe not irrupting) so some flights in Amsterdam have been delayed. Even though Lindsey and I would have very exciting adventures in the mother country if our flight happened to be delayed, we would like to stay on schedule :).

Thanks again for all of your support and prayer!

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment